Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You go..........We go

I almost lost you and I am not sure what I would have done. But luckily for me I didn't have to cross that bridge. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love you more than I could ever imagine. It is said a lot from one person to another, but when I tell you this I mean it whole heartedly, I would be completely lost without you. If you would have died, I swear on everything holy, I would have been right behind you. We would have spent eternity sitting in the clouds eating pretzels, sipping on some juicy juice and watching Elmo. I also know you would have been counting the days until Cee-Cee showed up. Luckily for all those involved we are still here and I get to watch you grow hopefully for a long, long time. I know it will be a lot of fun. Stay gold, PonyBoy.



No comments: